- Amazing nursery with brilliant staff that provide excellent care and interaction. Aimee Hatton
- My son has been attending the baby room since he was 9 months old. He has made friends and is very well looked after. The nursery always has a pleasant atmosphere and there is always plenty going on for the children. Craig J
- I would recommend this nursery. My grandson has a great time when he attends on a Tuesday and Thursday. We love picking him up and seeing the pictures that he has made. Carol R
- It would be nice if Humairoa can have halal meat. I know nursery are looking into it. If she is able to have halal meat then at cooking time please keep all pots and pans and spoons etc separate. the nursery and staff are excellent. S Patel
- We pick our grandson up after lunch once a week. He is always happy, busy and clean. The staff are always welcoming towards us and he enjoys nursery very much. There are some options which I cannot comment on!! Christine Nutter
- Great nursery. Safe environment. Meals great. Staff very approachable and friendly. My daughter's very happy here. Highly recommend. Yvonne Salih
- The after school and holiday club are great. Staff are all lovely and helpful. My daughter has a good time here. Michelle S
- The staff are very caring and i feel my son is well looked after. Also his developmental needs (early learning goals) are bring met. Luena A
- Fantastic! My daughter has been coming here since she was 6 months old and I have always been extremely happy with the quality of care. I would highly recommend! Rebecca M
Welcome to Little Achievers
In their first five years, children grow and develop faster than any other time in their lives. With quality care, play and education, a child will have a strong foundation for their development.
Little Achievers Nurseries provide full daycare for children with ages ranging from 3 months to 5 years.
At Little Achievers Nurseries we ensure that your children have an excellent start to life by offering them a high quality service and providing a wide range of experiences. We provide both a nurtering and stimulating environment where your children can explore imagine, create and learn.
By keeping abreast of current childcare and educational issues, we are able to constantly monitor and evaluate our educational programme.
- What does Little Achievers have to offer?
- What will my child do each day?
- Why are early years so important?
|double-click the video to view the full size version|