- My son enjoys attending Country fields and has happy times there. He always talks about the staff, especially Lisa, Michael, Olivia Becky and Damon. He has made some lovely little friends too. I am extremely pleased with Country Fields. Keep up the good work and well done!. Kathryn A
- My little boy loves coming to nursery, he has lots of friends who he always talks about. The staff are brilliant and friendly. I have no worries about my son during the day whilst I'm working as I know he is well looked after. I would highly recommend this nursery to anybody. Mandy Davies
- My son has attended this nursery since he was 22 months. The staff helped him settle in wonderfully and despite having some problem areas eg, not eating well, behaviour etc, the nursery staff overcame these obstacles and he seems to be transformed into a different child when here. Daily feedback from the staff is outstanding, my son has really enjoyed attending this nursery, which is why we will definitely send my younger son here too! Faeeza A
- They are very helpful. My son is always talking about how much fun he has here. They have also made me and my son very happy. Sara Bowe
- Since my child has attended this nursery she has learned a lot more than expected. Gracie loves the staff and is excited to attend every morning. She talks about the staff extremely highly. The nursery is fantastic overall. Daniel Ainsworth
- I would highly recommend this nursery to parents, helped a lot with my sons speech. Teachers are all lovely and welcome you. My children have attached really well, they both come home and tell me many of the activities that they have done throughout the day. I'm very happy and have no concerns. Jade Sellars
- My children seem very settled here at Little Achievers. Always have smiles on their faces. The staff are extremely friendly, warm and welcoming. Josie Pilkington
- The staff at the nursery are fantastic with my child, they have settled him into nursery brilliantly and make him feel so comfortable and welcome. Kian has come on so well with his talking and interacting with other children and has come on with his learning and loves signing, he looks forwards to coming to nursery everyday. Charlotte Hill
- Grandson really enjoys nursery and looks forward to going. His overall development both educationally and socially has come on leaps and bounds and I am really pleased. Alan Blockley
Welcome to Little Achievers
In their first five years, children grow and develop faster than any other time in their lives. With quality care, play and education, a child will have a strong foundation for their development.
Little Achievers Nurseries provide full daycare for children with ages ranging from 3 months to 5 years.
At Little Achievers Nurseries we ensure that your children have an excellent start to life by offering them a high quality service and providing a wide range of experiences. We provide both a nurtering and stimulating environment where your children can explore imagine, create and learn.
By keeping abreast of current childcare and educational issues, we are able to constantly monitor and evaluate our educational programme.
- What does Little Achievers have to offer?
- What will my child do each day?
- Why are early years so important?
|double-click the video to view the full size version|