- Brilliant and helpful throughout the year. Our daughter has gained so much in her knowledge in a variety of things from numbers and letters to different animals etc. Christopher C
- Yes - my son is well looked after and he loves nursery. Luena Archibald
- Josie in particular has been a key person in both my daughters' lives. My youngest daughter is coming on quickly with her learning in their care. Joanne W
- Andrew has had the best time at this setting and all staff make him feel welcome. Staff are well mannered and always willing to help. They go on weekly trips which my boy loves, and they do baking every week as well, which my son loves. I would highly recommend Little Achievers at Chatburn Road as it's a brilliant nursery. Michelle Stewart
- Excellent. The staff are really friendly and do a great job teaching my child. Jonathon Cunliffe
- My son was very shy on starting nursery here and the change in him is unbelievable. ALL of the staff are amazing and he has gone from not wanting to go to nursery, to not wanting to come home!! I would recommend this nursery to anyone and my only regret is that my other 2 older children didn't have the chance to come too. Nicola Rimmer
- I would definately recommend this nursery. My 2 year old grandaughter also comes to this nursery. My daughter Jena is so happy being here, she does not want to leave when I come to pick her up. Norma Harris
- I would recommend this nursery to anyone I know. I have had both my children attend this nursery and I have never had a problem with the nursery or any member of staff. Each member of staff that have helped my children grow up to be the smart, caring children they are I would like to thank. Terri-Anne Davies
- Staff are welcoming, attentive and pleasant at all times. Security protocols are followed strictly which makes you feel safe about leaving your child. The nursery is warm and bright and well set out. Each child is made to feel special and individualism is celebrated. The children are also taught to respect each other and to be inclusive at all times. Lincoln's overall development has come on leaps and bounds at Little Achievers. Hannah Rhodes
Welcome to Little Achievers
In their first five years, children grow and develop faster than any other time in their lives. With quality care, play and education, a child will have a strong foundation for their development.
Little Achievers Nurseries provide full daycare for children with ages ranging from 3 months to 5 years.
At Little Achievers Nurseries we ensure that your children have an excellent start to life by offering them a high quality service and providing a wide range of experiences. We provide both a nurtering and stimulating environment where your children can explore imagine, create and learn.
By keeping abreast of current childcare and educational issues, we are able to constantly monitor and evaluate our educational programme.
- What does Little Achievers have to offer?
- What will my child do each day?
- Why are early years so important?
|double-click the video to view the full size version|